DirtyBean

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Yesterday was Monday.

First whole day back. It took some getting used to...I didn't want to go anywhere except to Nick's helmet check-which was more negitive than postitve. He said that Nick has a long way to go. I was thinking he was half way or more done. Nick's head looks great. It is perfectly round. I hate that guy.
Anyway...I'm sitting at home wishing I had the energy to get up and take Nick to a coffee place. But, I lack energy and we two sit about with nothing to do but scream. UNTIL! I happen to pass by the window and see Jess getting out of her car! I duck onto my hands and knees and fast as possible I try to pick up as much as I can. Jess came over and brought hot chocolate! And I had adult conversation in the middle of the day and it wasen't with the bagger and the grocery store. What a great day. Nick even napped about a half hour into her visit! After that, we drove to my mom's and borrowed her vaccum and cleaned our place all before Shawn came home with pizza for dinner :)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:25 AM, Blogger PlazaJen said…

    I would like to spend the day screaming,just once. Not every day, but I think it could be very therapeutic.
    Nice to hear you had a good weekend!

     
  • At 4:41 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    You didn't have to clean, I didn't come over to see a clean house! :)
    Glad you enjoyed your hot chocolate!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home