DirtyBean

Saturday, March 05, 2005

MY Biggest Pet*Peeve

I absolutely can't stand it when grown women say they have to ask their boyfriend/husband IF they can do something. Come on. It's a different story if you are letting them know you are going to do whatever and get their input...but ASK them If you can go?! What is this...1950?

Wife/Girlfriend: Oh that sounds like so much fun! I can hardly wait! Just let me go ask my Husband!
Wife/Girlfriend: Hunny, can I pretty please go out with the girls tonight?! I promise I'll be good. Oh, please!
Husband/Boyfriend: Well, I would really rather you stayed in tonight just like last night and the night before and the night before. You don't really want to go out, do you?
Wife/Girlfriend: No, I didn't really want to go out. I'll just blow off my friends YET AGAIN.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger jag said…

    Leah
    Do you know how to make pictures smaller on the computer so I can post one on my profile. It's say it has to be under 50kb. Mine are all larger so it won't take them.

    AUNTIE Babe

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    I read this and got a giggle. First I was thinking that I ask Mike... and then I thought, no I don't really ask him do I?

    The answer is this; I say "Honey I'm thinking about going *here*". He says ok.
    Now if he was to say "no". I'd probably go anyway. :)

    But, I agree with you. Girls, please quit rolling over and playing dead! He ain't your daddy.

     
  • At 3:55 AM, Blogger Investigator Lu said…

    If this is dirtybean where is the dirty?

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Mrs. K said…

    *Lu*
    Dirty as in, not being able to shower EVERYday anymore. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home