DirtyBean

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Humor?

Me: "Shawn, do you think I'm a good mom?"
Shawn: "No."
Me: "What?!"
Shawn: (pauses... still pausing...slowly turns head towards me, and smiles) "Yes."
Leah: "Ok, that was funny."

Shawn and I have been together since 2000...and it's 2005 now. I sat down yesterday and without putting in much effort in thinking, I know SHOCKING, I figured we've been together for 3.5 years or so. Then, when I actually thought about it, I realized it's going on 5 years now.
I can't believe it. Time goes by so fast. I remember the old people saying that after you graduate, time flies by. The old people are right.
:)

6 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger jag said…

    Who's the "old people" you little brat.

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Mrs. K said…

    ;) People who are soon-to-be grandparents...old people! I am sooo asking for it, huh. I'm just kidding, AUNTIE Babe.

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Bubbles said…

    Hey Leah...dont worry Im not dead or anything! People have been calling me none stop trying to find out if im in the hospital again and stuff! haha! I never knew how many people cared till they werent in contact with me! Its nice to know though! I dont have time to write on my blog right now...but hopefully soon. I got a lot going on right now. LOT OF STRESS! Talk to you later.
    Tell Shawn hi!
    LOve,
    Tawny

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger jag said…

    Leah you are real close to an ass kicking! Yes you can borrow the book. Don't tell Lar's though because he bought it for me (shock) and I haven't finished it yet. I'll be sure to watch dateline tonight. Thanks

    Babe

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger Mrs. K said…

    Thanks! I can't wait to read it so I can become a much better wife to my hard workin' husband ;) *note the sarcasm* I like listening to Dr. Laura although I don't ALWAYS agree with her. But she goes on about the book so much, that it can't hurt to read it.

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger jag said…

    I read part of it but she seems to go on and on about the same shit. Got bored. Let the husband take care of himself. Not our job...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home