DirtyBean

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Florida.

I had the opportunity to join my Aunt-Babe, Lars and Miranda on a trip to Fort Myers, Florida. We would leave Saturday and Mir and I would fly home on Thursday. It would cost a total of $140. That's it, $140.
I really thought about it.
For instance, Nick's 1st Birthday Party is on Saturday meaning it would have to be moved up to Friday evening.
Shawn had the entire week off of work & school-so, he could stay home and 'bond' with Nick.
I was ready to go.
But, I didn't.
I called Mir and said, no.
Instead, I get to spend a whole week with Shawn and Nick. I don't think Shawn and I have had an entire week together since................... our honeymoon! So, I am really looking forward to this :)
Shawn passed a v difficult written test and physical given by the military and he found out yesterday that HE PASSED! That means he'll make staff sargent before he goes over to Iraq in May!!! He was so happy :) and I am so proud of him.
He took Nick & I out to Olive Garden to celebrate. Some older-much older women flirted with Nick! Which kept him busy ;) Although he was still a handful. It's getting much harder to take him out to eat with each passing day. He is just so busy and to make him sit down at one place for longer than 5 minutes is near impossible.
We even completed our taxes and guess what...We don't owe money. This is the v first year that we will be getting money back!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger jag said…

    Leah...you passed up a good trip! Would have been very fun to have you along. You could have bonded with your Auntie Babe. We will be leaving bright and early tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll give you a call from the pool and let you know how we're doing..haha

    See ya soon
    Babe

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Mrs. K said…

    Hey, Auntie Brat-I mean Auntie Babe, I hope you have a great L O N G trip with Lars all the way down to Florida! Hours upon hours with his 'picking of your brain!' ;) I heard its suppose to rain the whole time :(

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger jag said…

    WITCH

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Mrs. K said…

    ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home