DirtyBean

Monday, February 21, 2005

2 Blogs.

It's hard to keep up 2 blogs. This blog is pertaining mostly to me and my life. Whereas, my other blog (http://soybeanadventures.blogspot.com) is mostly for and about my son.
My life is pretty boring right now and at the same time I am running my butt off-not literally although I wish I was.
I am doing an internship with the Duluth P.D. on Mondays & Fridays and then waitressing at Billy's Bar Sunday mornings. That leaves being a stay-at-home-slave to my 11 month old son Saturdays and Tuesdays-Thursdays.
I just started at the Bar and as Paris would say, "Love It!" I like being busy and using my brain at the same time. When I'm home, I'm busy...but, I'm not using my brain.
School starts soon...April. And I am dreading it. I wish I could fast forward to July and finally be done. After working with Family Crimes, I can't wait to be a cop. At the end of the day and Nick is asleep, I wish I could stay home and have a-ba-zillion more. I love being a mom. I love working. I have NO IDEA how or if I want to do both.
Today Jess came over for a few hours while her boys went sledding. We bakes cookies, talked, laughed and rearranged my furniture. It was a great day. I am utterly exhausted. Good Night!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger jag said…

    Leah..Just wanted to tell you I'm very proud of you for all that you are achieving.
    Love ya
    Auntie (not grandma) Babe

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Mrs. K said…

    Thank you AUNTIE Babe. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home