DirtyBean

Friday, December 17, 2004

FWD E-mail from Jess

Titled: Questions That Really Need Answering...

And just the other day I was wondering who was the
first person to think about milking a cow.
No really. I'm serious.

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say "I think I'll squeeze those dangly things and drink what ever comes out"?
Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm going to eat the next thing that comes out of its butt"?
Why do people point at their wrist when asking the time but don’t point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?
If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home