DirtyBean

Thursday, December 02, 2004

AsSHOle

Our landlords 40 something year old son is an asshole. He lives in our apartment building and is in charge of things like upkeep and plowing snow...It's 1:30 and he finally got around to plowing the driveway. Instead of knocking on the door, calling or something...He thinks it's best to ring the doorbell 50 times WHILE NICK IS SLEEPING. I have already expressed in my soybean blog about how Nick must have an afternoon nap come hell or high water. Or he is very very cranky and falls asleep early and wakes up at 4am! I don't think I can do another morning begining at 4am. Ok...I know what to do...If Nick gets up at 4, I am going to go downstairs, outside and ring their doorbell 50 times. HA!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HMMM this one was posted @ 1:49 AM. Some what cranky are we?

    Personally, I think the ringing the door bell at 4AM is a GRAND idea.

    You could put a sign that the doorbell is broken, then put a sign on the door saying "do not knock." Kind of like putting a Finn in a round room and telling him to pee in the corner.

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Mrs. K said…

    Sorry, It was 1:49 P M. Great analogy about a Fin! ;) And good idea about the doorbell sign and door sign. I'm going to get right on that!

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Queenie said…

    I just say since you all are having sex this weekend^^^^^^^^, just be real loud.

    Q

     

Post a Comment

<< Home