DirtyBean

Monday, November 08, 2004

Saturday Night

So I am a housewife/stay at home mom for the next 3 1/2 days-besides 2 hrs tomorrow when I have 1 class this week-what will I do with my time. I've already stayed up until the wee hours rearranging the furniture. Did the dishes. Cooked dinner last night....Do I have to cook everynight?! My only plans for the day are a Dr Appt for Nick at 3:15.
Shawn is sick...Nick is sick...Poor Boys.
Sorry, I am so boring today. I have nothing funny to write about. I could write about this last Saturday night...We all (Shawn, Nick and I) headed over to the Rajahs and Nick fell asleep on the couch right away while the rest of us got drunk. Shawn stopped early as he was the sober driver. I have not got drunk in 6 years. I'm not kidding. It was a blast. "Jewish" "Muslims" "Hot Dogs" "Delta Delta Delta...It makes your whole head sparkle!" comfy comfy couch, laughing and laughing and laughing, kettle corn, kettle corn, more refill please of kettle corn. Then, Shawn took sleeping Nick and I home. I put a pizza in the oven, but it didn't get touched. I did!
Finally Bed. I didn't even have a hang over the next day-although I was crabby having to get up at 1, 3 and for good at 5:45 with Nick. Ugh.
Funny Joke: So there are a bunch of Norweigians sitting around a card table drinking, a guy walked into the bar and noticed after every shot they'd yell, "84!" Finally the guy walked over to them and asked, Why do you keep yelling 84 after every shot. One of the Norweigians replied, It only took us 84 days to put together this puzzle and it says right on the box '2-4 years'!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home