DirtyBean

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

"Hello, Family Crimes..."

Hello, family crimes...Hi...This is Leah again, I need to report myself again. While playing a new game I invented called, Roll the Can, (using an empty formula can, you roll it and chase it around) my son, Nick, found a slightly opened storage room door. I didn't want him to see all the wonderful things inside the room, so I closed the door. I looked down...Wait, is that a finger under the door? What the...? QUICK BRAIN OPEN THE DOOR! I open the door. Nick looks at his finger, looks at me and WAILS! I am a horrible mother who shuts her eight month old son's finger in doors. Take me away. I handcuffed myself for you to save time.
Family Crimes: This isn't my jurisdiction. Have a nice day!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Queenie said…

    When my daughter was eight months old, we were outside and I was whooshing her up in thwe air over my head and then I wuld bring her back down close to the ground.
    Which I also happened to whap her head into mighty hard.
    I can confess this crime, since you have no authority to take action over me.

    Q

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Queenie said…

    I might need to be investigated by the word police, though.
    **the
    **would

    Q

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Miranda said…

    Your such a bad parent!! I know you were thinking...."hahaha,i could slam his finger in the door for my own entertainment reasons and nobody would ever ever know...hahaha" just playin Cuz! Anyway my hair looks rediculous...i look like a damn skunk. i need to get it corrected!!! i like yours way way better!!

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Mrs. K said…

    Q-You've made me feel so much better! I am not the only one who hurts their innocent child for entertainment puposes ;) Just Kidding. But, really you have made me feel better. Thanks.

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Mrs. K said…

    Thank you Mir for the comment of liking my hair. The grass is always greener...I'm sure I'll LOVE your hair and I'm sure it looks great. I wish I could just leave my hair alone and let it grow, but like I said, the grass is always greener. You always want what you don't have-It's the American way, right!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home