DirtyBean

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

6am-2pm

This Thanksgiving I am starting a new tradition. Cooking. I know, I know...I am the worst cook in the whole entire world. Why do I feel the need to further push this truth onto my family? Am I trying to kill them? Yes, I have heard it all, mainly from my husband. Kidding.
Anyways, I talked to my mother-in-law about my plan. She said, "Ohhh wait...Here's a turkey...And bread(this happens to be the best bread in all the world)...And gravey in a can....And a pan-you've got to have a pan. Here I thought I could just throw the turkey into the oven racks. Really. And she gave me homemade frozen lefsa for my very Norweigian husband who must have lefsa on Thanksgiving. Wow, huh. I am practically set.
I did make note of the local grocery store being open on Thanksgiving Day from 6am until 2pm...JUST IN CASE. And I am buying frozen pizza's tomorrow, JUST IN CASE. Because we all know I CAN'T COOK!-and those pizza's will come in mighty handy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home