DirtyBean

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

MOTHER OF GOD!

I chopped off my thumb tip while attempting to make dinner for my husband and son. I cook around twice a year....this is why it's only twice a year.
I had an eye appt today to see if I need glasses. You probably forgot, since it didn't happen to you, that I was maced 1 1/2 weeks ago as part of the law enforcement program. While it turns out that the mace caused my cornea to swell so much I can't feel the pain due to the nerve endings not being able to do their job-which is a good thing, right...-I said to the Dr. He said, not really. There is a sort of coating on my eyes from the mace that prevent me to see well and cause "echoing" in my vision. The steroid drops I will be putting into my eyes will cause the swelling to go down-thus the pain to flair up. Great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home