DirtyBean

Sunday, October 24, 2004

About Me.

I started this blog from the suggestion of my husband, Shawn. I already have a web blog mostly pertaining to my son, Nick. Nick's blog is the nicest form of me that you'll find. I wanted a place where no one knows me and I can be myself and say what I really think. I am a 23 yr old wife, mother, student, daughter, sister, friend...Basically I am anyone that you already know. I am everyone and in the same breathe, no one. I've been married for 2 years and 4 months. My teething monster of a son is 7 months old. You can view his blog at: http://soybeanadventures.blogspot.com
I am going to school to be a police officer. My mom is an investigator and so I grew up living with a cop. I know what the job is like, what to expect. Shawn is going to school to be a chemical engenier which takes up a lot of his time and energy. Nick & I get what is left over. Somedays that is enough, other days it is not enough. He also works at Menards and the AirNationalGaurd.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home